Sensor Dynamics continues to experience ongoing rapid growth resulting in an arising need for assistance to managing this growth and the change that comes with it. Our company is largely service based and as such, having the right people and having them performing well and having them feeling fulfilled is paramount. This role therefore forms part of the senior management team and reports directly to the CEO.
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Performance Management
- Staff advocacy and well being reviews
- Mentoring Managers in effective HR techniques
- Overseeing Training and Development execution
- Management Reporting
The ideal candidate would be an HR Manager that has worked in high growth organisations that are moving from small businesses to medium enterprises. They will possibly be someone looking for child/school friendly hours but happy to extra if it works for both parties
- A related tertiary qualification
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Manager
- Experience as part of the senior management team
- Current legislative employment and OH&S knowledge
- A high level of autonomy and self driven
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to see employees grow professionally and personally
The application will also have exceptionally high personal standards of accountability and quality with their written and verbal communication being excellent.
Sensor Dynamics offers a fun working culture with many opportunities for personal & professional development. Let us know why you think you are the right person to work in our highly successful and rapidly growing organisation.