This national role offers exposure to a diverse range of challenging projects and the opportunity for career development in a company that is rapidly growing. The company is about to release a new product range that will see more interstate resources to manage and new challenges in commissioning and support. International expansion is also underway.
Our solutions involve leading technology both in software and hardware. As the leading brand for LPR in Australia, customer service and quality are paramount.
- Project management of medium and large scale projects
- Preparing schedules, technical and functional specifications
- Coordinating subcontractor works
- Ensuring permits and change requests are completed and submitted
- Working with the QA manager to maintain a culture of continuous improvement
- Mentor the engineering team in project management techniques
The ideal applicant will be a Project Engineer who is capable of taking the leading role in project delivery or a Project Manager ready to get involved with the dynamic projects at Sensor Dynamics.
They will have also have:
- A tertiary qualification in engineering
- Familiar with Project Management principals
- Hands on exposure to IT infrastructure (ideally) – software deployment, Firewall rules, cabling schematics.
- A high level of autonomy and self driven,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer and supplier management experience
- Electronics experience is also desirable
The application will also have exceptionally high personal standards of accountability and quality with their written and verbal communication being excellent.
Sensor Dynamics offers a fun working culture with many opportunities for personal professional development. Let us know why you think you are the right person to work in our highly successful and rapidly growing organisation.